You will have the opportunity to work with teams across the globe on modern technical stacks and lead engagements with a highly diverse set of customers, on projects that range from protecting a company’s reputation to protecting the environment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Build close working relationships with key areas within the business (e.g. Development, Customer Support, Product teams and Sales & Marketing) to ensure a common understanding of cross-functional projects and seeking out opportunities and efficiencies (e.g. automation opportunities, improving go to live processes).
- Ensuring that team members are fully engaged in the project and you are encouraging a realistic and sustainable pace with high-levels of quality from the team
- Motivating and supporting agile teams in their processes to create high-value products.
- Working with other Scrum Master to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile methodologies.
- Supporting the Product team on prioritising, grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide governance and reporting for projects including management of budget and resources
- Monitor closely projects to give guidance on risks, issues and escalate if required, highlighting and resolving any roadblocks or issues to ensure project deadlines are maintained and successful delivery of the work is achieved.
- Managing stakeholder communications at all levels including client communications and interactions
Essential skills and experience:
- Two or more years’ experience in project management and/or process improvement in an Agile software development environment
- At least one year’s experience of managing the delivery of multiple product/business lines and their conflicting priorities and resource requirements.
- Proven client facing project management skills to influence and impact both internal and external stakeholders, while meeting client deadlines
- Hands-on successful project delivery in a fast-paced, stretching environment
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally within a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in managing both internal development and external 3rd party development teams is desirable
- Experience in FinTech or Maritime space a bonus.
- Knowledge of AWS, JIRA and common Agile/DevOps tools is advantageous.