About the job
You’ll work alongside our VP of People Ops and wider people team to help shape the global recruitment function. Your role will be responsible for all recruitment activity and recruitment operations day-to-day, as well as to implement and embed a recruitment strategy. More specifically you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all hiring managers, senior stakeholders and applicants working closely with the global People Team
- You will partner with managers proactively through the end-to-end recruitment process ensuring we’re hiring the best talent, skills and behaviours for our business. You will build strong relationships to understand departmental needs and won’t be afraid to challenge to make sure we’re making the right and fair decisions for the business. Supporting our senior management team for all queries regarding our hiring process, and reporting when required.
- Manage global recruitment projects including: implementation of ATS, careers website, standardising and streamlining working practices, partnering with the business to define consistent recruitment processes aligned to functional needs, including technical/competency assessments, and training managers on best practice
- Take full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process. You can work independently and thrive in taking full ownership of the process from sourcing and screening candidates to ensuring they have the best onboarding experience. You’re passionate about placing the right people in to the right job at the right time.
- Manage and maintain the ATS and job-credit purchase management for all our positions: posting job adverts, organising interviews, and assisting hiring managers with job description drafting and job market information.
- Be responsible for RTW documentation supervision. Supporting our senior management team for all queries regarding our hiring process, reporting when required.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and suppliers. PSL selection and management as required for those hard to fill roles.
- Help maximise our employer brand. You understand the importance of employer branding when attracting candidates and you work to ensure that this is embodied in the process. You act as a brand ambassador in everything you do. Work closely with the People Team and wider business to evolve this aspect
- Provide simple, insight led reporting. You’re comfortable with using data to inform trends to ensure we continually look for new ways to inform search and selection. Creating recruitment reports and providing weekly/monthly updates to the VP People Ops, and wider team.