Providing detailed insight on the condition of the global trading market and the challenges faced in both established and emerging markets, 2016’s event will see a high level delegation converge at the Lugano Convention Centre for a comprehensive one-day gathering, covering topics such as:
- The commodity cycle: Where are we now?
- Back to their roots: New (and old) priorities for trading houses
- Selective hotspots: The Middle East and Central Asia
- Business appetite: How conducive is the environment for trading companies and financiers?
- Deal analysis: The art of structuring
- Energy: Where are the big opportunities?
- Achieving innovation in commodity trade finance
- Live survey announcement: Financing the future of commodity trade
Speaking on the achieving innovation in commodity trade finance panel is Charles Ike. Charles is the Regional Head of Financial Markets at Pole Star Space Applications, a leading provider of regulatory compliance and risk management solutions to the maritime sector.
Charles is a member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments. He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Law & Politics and prior to that studied Foundations of Information Technology. He currently works with Banks, Physical Commodity Trading Companies, Ship Charterers and Insurers to enhance and streamline their vessel screening processes by using innovative software solutions and processes.