At Pole Star, we are working to make the future smarter, more efficient and more secure. Working out of the London Pole Star HQ, you will be joining a close-knit team of passionate individuals and will be given the opportunity to:
Serving so many industries and working with colleagues and clients from all four corners of the world means we’re always learning - as a team.
In our London HQ, the large, light-filled, open office and whiteboard walls create space for ideation, cooperation and creativity. Join us and enjoy the lively buzz of collaboration.
Pole Star is home to builders, creators, doers. Whether you’re in development, finance, sales, support or marketing, together we’re building things that help connect ships, technology, people and businesses.
At Pole Star, we make time for play. Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in charity events and fundraisers, sports, hackathons, lunches, parties and much more! Past team events have included taking part in the "Pretty Muddy" Race for Life to raise money for cancer research, and annual Christmas and summer parties (one of which was dragon boat racing in London docklands).
We spoke to our customer support team to find out more about what they do and why they love it→
As a customer support representative, you will be:
• Responding to customer issues
• Proactively engaging with customers
• Contributing to customer support and other teams
We are looking for an individual who is:
• Open-minded, flexible, creative, energetic and enthusiastic
• Able to keep calm under pressure
• Ready to take responsibility and use initiative
• A team player
• Willing to learn and develop within the role
• Hunger for process improvement and innovation