The app will provide Pole Star Platform customers with greater working flexibility by integrating vessel tracking services from their central desktop application on smartphones and tablet devices.
With this new app, we hope to continue helping our clients' operations run smoothly by delivering detailed actionable intelligence. On the PSP Tracking app, users can:
- Easily log in using PSP platform credentials
- View ships under accounts or sub-accounts on a map or in list view
- Select a specific ship and view its movement history and details
- Change the device's reporting frequency (with relevant permissions)
- Choose from different map types as the base layer
- Enable weather layers in map view
- Display entire fleet in presentation view and mirror it on Apple TV
- Easily view SSAS/AIS non-reporting ships on a map or list
- Configure select features (eg. clustering, global ship trail length, vessel label)
The app is free of charge, and available on the Apple Store under the name PSP Tracking. While currently only available for iOS, updates regarding an Android version will be circulated accordingly.
We welcome all feedback, and have included a built-in feedback tool within the app.
For any questions, please contact customer support.