The G7, EU, and US coalition will be implementing a price cap on the maritime transportation of Russian origin oil as of 5 December 2022. Regulators have made it clear that those that breach the price cap will be targeted with sanctions enforcement actions.
This webinar will cover:
- What is now required of you to provide evidence of compliance with the price cap.
- How to ensure that both you and your supply chain are compliant.
- How to detect price cap evasion using key red flags.
- Charles Ike, VP Maritime Trade, Pole Star
- David Tannenbaum, Director, Blackstone Compliance
- Marco Crusafio, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs LLP
*Please note: this form only accepts business email addresses. Thank you.